Main Article Content
Bananas are one of horticultural plants with a large production potential in Indonesia. There are two types of bananas in Indonesia, namely that can be eaten immediately and which must be processed first before eaten. Processed bananas are very abundant and one example is a snack called Ledre. One of the Ledre Banana processing industries in Malang City is UD Dua Putri Dewi. The purpose of this study is to find out the marketing strategies used by UD Dua Putri Dewi by using SWOT Analysis as the research method. The results of the analysis show that each factor in the marketing strategy has a varied score. In the strength of the ledre’s banana UD Dua Putri Dewi, the highest score of the indicator score was the delicious ledre banana with a score of 0.189. Weakness factor has the highest score score indicator is the incomplete regulation of the implementation of production and fund management, including SOP (standard of operation and procedure) with a score of 0.121. The opportunity factor (Opportunity) has the highest indicator score, which is very useful government support with a score of 0.206. Threat factor (Threat) has the highest score of the indicator, namely the number of competitors who are increasing and competitive with a score of 0.154. The marketing strategy in UD Dua Putri Dewi using SWOT analysis is in quadrant I which is a strategy that supports aggressive strategies. At that position UD Dua Putri Dewi is in a situation where its strength is taking advantage of opportunities. Thus, the strategy that must be applied in this condition is to support an aggressive growth policy (Growth Oriented Strategy).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Assauri, Sofjan. 2013. Manajemen Pemasaran. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers Hartono, Andrian. 2012. Pengaruh Display, Kepercayaan Merek, Keakraban Merek, Persepsi, Harga Terhadap Intensi Pembelian dan Pembelian Tak Terencana. Jurnal Ekonomika Bisnis Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana, dan 1 (1), 1 – 22
Histifarina, D., Adetiya Rachman, Didit Rahardian, dan Sukmaya. 2012. Teknologi Pengolahan Tepung dari Berbagai Jenis Pisang Menggunakan Cara Pengeringan Matahari dan Mesin Pengering. Agrin Vol. 16, No. 2, Oktober 2012 ISSN: 1410-0029
Kotler dan Amstrong.2012. Principles of Marketing (13th edition). New Jersey, USA: Pearson Prentice Hall
Rangkuti, Freddy. 2015. Analisis SWOT Teknik Membedah Kasus Bisnis. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Sudaryono. 2016. Manajemen Pemasaran: Teori dan Implementasi. Banten: Penerbit Andi
Tambajong, Geraldy. 2013. Bauran Pemasaran Pengaruhnya Terhadap Penjualan Sepeda Motor Yamaha Di PT. Sarana Niaga Megah Kerta Manado. Jurnal EMBA 1291 Vol.1 No.3, Hal. 1291-1301 ISSN 2303-1174.
Yuwono, Alim. 1999. Data Wawancara Produksi Ledre.