Main Article Content
The optimalization of raw materials supply is intended to meet the needs of raw materials for the process of the production process the future; the activity of controlling raw materials manages the implementation of necessary supply in accordance with the required amount and minimal cost, which includes the problem of purchasing raw materials, storing and maintaining materials, controlling the output of the material when materials are needed and maintaining the optimal supply amount. The raw material supply control can be analyzed using the EOQ method as one of the choices in comparing the implemented company policies. This research was conducted at Agronas Gizi Food. The analysis technique used is by comparing the results of company policy calculation and the EOQ method. The calculation of company policy includes the cost of ordering (S) with the results of Rp. 183,800 / order, supply costs (H) with a result of Rp.859 / Kg, total inventory costs (TIC) that must be spent Rp.5,689,560, the frequency of purchase 30 times, with an average purchase of 1500 kg / year while the calculation method EOQ includes economical purchases (Q*) with results of 4198 kg, frequency of purchases (F) with the result 10 times a year, total inventory costs (TIC) with the result of Rp.3,605,795, safety stock Rp.3,605,795, and ROP 234 Kg. Based on the analysis technique on raw material for potato chips in Agronas Gizi Food, it can be concluded that it is not optimal because the calculation the results of company policies are greater than the EOQ method.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Heizer, Jay dan Barry, Render. 2008. Manajemen Operasi. Buku 3. Jakarta: Salemba Empat
Herjanto, Edi. 2000. Manajemen Produksi dan Operasi. Edisi Kedua. Jakarta : PT. Gramedia Widiasarana Indonesia.
Hongren, Datar dan Foster. 2005. Akuntasi Biaya Penekanan Manajerial. Jakarta : Pt. Indeks Kelompok Gramedia.
Nafarin, Muhamad. 2004. Penganggaran perusahaan. Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: Salemba Empat
Sunerdi, Yusep. 2010. Analisis Manajemen Persediaan Dengan Metode Eoq Pada Optimalisasi Persediaan Bahan Baku. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta.
Sutrisno, 2001. Manajemen Keuangan. Yogyakarta: Ekonisia
Slamet, Achmad. 2007. Penganggaran Perencanaan dan Pengendalian Usaha. Surabaya : Guna Widya.
Zulfikarijah. 2005. Manajemen Persediaan. Malang: Universitas Muhammadiyah